I'm sure you know this already but gloves are a critical piece of gear for any racing sailor – whether it be for warmth, protection from friction burn or to help with grip, they have a place on board any size boat.
A great pair of gloves ensures that you are performing as well at the end of the day as you were when the start gun went.
With today’s high tech control lines being of much smaller diameter, your hands need protection from damage plus when your hands are wet they are more susceptible to chafe.
The SAILING TO WIN championship race gloves
• Have an ergonomic grip which provides a firm and comfortable grasp
• Are made from flexible synthetic premium quality Amara leather to maintain suppleness and form after drying.
• The palm and fingers are reinforced with a double layer to provide complete wear protection.
• The back of the gloves is Spandex fabric which helps to keep your hands cool
• The elasticated back of hand allows superior flexibility.
• Velcro fastened pull-on tab for ease of donning/removal.